Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day 338...i wiSh i wAs wOndeR wOmAn!...


After working out Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (practicing movements off and on throughout the day AND doing an intense workout each day at the CF cert), and also working out twice yesterday (Mon)...I'm not feelin it today. I thought I could mentally push through...I wish I could...but I feel complete fatigue. I'm in slow motion...every movement feels like a chore. I know this is my body demanding that I rest. I wish I was Wonder Woman...that I could keep going and never need rest...but I'm not. I'm a mere mortal...giving in to the demands of my body...reluctantly.

Geez! I would SO KILL for arms and legs like hers in that picture!!!
..................................REST DAY..................................

No comments: