Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day 326..aNyoNe gOt sOmE sPaRe kNeeS?...

I snoozed my alarm a couple of times too many this morning. Ugh!...30 minutes behind...I could skip cardio...or do it later...or I could quit wasting time trying to plan and get up and DO IT! So, I did. I spent 30 minutes on the elliptical in my guest room. I wanted to do more...but today is a rest or cardio day...and my knees are SO sore. They were feeling okay at 30 minutes...and I have been accused of doing too much cardio by someone that will remain nameless, but has the initials AM (love ya, A!)...sooooo...I decided to stop while I was still able to walk. Crap! NO time to get ready! I grabbed my PT book and my gym bag...wrapped BOTH knees in elastic ice packs...and drove up to the gym to train my people.

J took one look at me with both knees wrapped and said, "You overdid it again." "Nah, not really", I thought..."I just have crappy knees"...and I smiled and took my ice packs off so I could get to work. Man, I wish I had some spare knees for days like these!

CARDIO = 30 MINUTES ELLIPTICAL (flat course)

2 comments:

arik said...

i have a solution for you friend, for your knees... we'll talk

MC said...

Sounds good...I'll be waiting...