Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Day 47...itchin...scratchin...and jumpin...


Today I had to work out at home. I don't really like to do that...I'm not sure why. I have a nice elliptical...actually a mean, hard elliptical. I have lots of good weights, jumpropes, various bands and my new kettlebells, but it's never the same. I always wonder if I coulda done more. The only positive today was that I avoided a "boxing lesson" with Mr. C at the gym...one lesson that he was looking forward to...he even came by and reminded me yesterday. I got the creepy side poke and cheesy, slimy grin as a bonus. Arg!

I have the shingles and to be honest...they SUCK! I feel freakish and ugly and I'm itching like crazy! I mentioned before that I've been feeling fat and this did not boost my confidence...it DID however motivate me to workout this morning even though I really didn't feel like it. I FEEL like laying on the couch...eating countless pieces of chocolates...feeling sorry for myself and asking the lame, unproductive question, "WHY ME???" My workout today happened to be one that was easy to do at home, so I did it. I was sweaty and itchy and I still felt bad when I was done, but I was glad that I did it. It wasn't so bad. I just have to remind myelf, that" this too shall pass"...

WEEK 7 / DAY 2
60 SEC JUMPROPE
FOLLOWED BY:
12 20# KETTLEBELL SWINGS
FOR 10 ROUNDS

CARDIO
30MIN ELLIPTICAL

No comments: