Friday, October 26, 2007

Day 43...short...but NOT sweet...


I was thinkin that today's workout seemed too short...only 4 different exercises...hmmmm. Why is it that the seemingly easy things in life, can turn out to be so hard??? First I was thinkin that 30# on the leg extension was ridiculous...then I got to number 15 of 21 and I was thinkin that 30# was PLENTY! The 55# Thrusters combined with pullups was a killer! It was all I could do to lift that 55#s! It was a real challenge. It's not uncommon for me to be tired on Friday and just feel kinda weak, so I guess it's not that strange. I hope I feel stronger tomorrow.

WEEK 6 / DAY 5

LEG EXTENSION 30#
RDL 60#
21, 15, 9
THRUSTERS 55#
PULLUPS (I did them assisted witht the stands.)
21, 15, 9
(25MIN)

CARDIO
45 MIN ON ELLIPTICAL (CARDIO 2 PROG)

TOTAL= 1 HR 10 MIN

No comments: