Monday, October 22, 2007

Day 39...sWOLLEn and sore...


I'm not going to the gym today. It's cold and raining and I feel a little down. That's NOT why I'm not going though. I'm not going because my eyelid is red and swollen...itchy and hurting. I feel like a freak and I don't think I'm strong enough to take the stares today. Hopefully, I'll get medicine at the doc to clear this up...fast...but for now...I will just do 45 minutes on my beast of an elliptical and call it a day. Sometimes that's all you can do....

WEEK 6 / DAY 1
CARDIO - 45 MIN ELLIPTICAL

POSTSCRIPT...
I would feel like a liar if I didn't say that I never did work out today. I wrote...I moped...I sat in the doctor's office for almost 2 hours...I filled a prescription...but I never even got on that stinkin elliptical. I feel SO guilty, but I can't change it. I just have to do better Tuesday...even if I do have to go to the gym looking like a freak with a swollen red eyelid...

No comments: