Monday, October 15, 2007

Day 32...rainy days and sLiPPeRy steps...


Today it's dark and cooler and rainy. I went to the gym, got soggy going in, and did my workout. I scared myself to death in the beginning when I was doing box jumps and nearly turfed it! I was at the end of my second round and workin hard and starting to feel it and get tired. When I went to jump up, I hit the edge of the "box" with my toe. My foot slipped off and I went to fall forward but I caught myself. Nothing was hurt...except my ego. It's like when you fall and it hurts, but you jump up and scan the area to see if anyone saw...only I wasn't hurt and I didn't land on the ground...still it was not one of my more graceful moments. I looked around...relieved that noone saw...until I turned around to see the windows of the room where the aerobics classes are held. Of course, one of the evil twin haters was teaching (very loose term) a class and I'm sure she saw me and secretly jumped for joy. Chalk one up for the haters! Dang it! Where's W when I need him?!? If he were there, we would've laughed. Oh, well...I was just fine and continued on without any other mishaps...whew! I had my silly morning chat with Mr. C, did my cardio, and left to tan and grocery shop before heading home. It wasn't a workout that I loved and it wasn't one I hated. I can't complain...I finished another workout all by myself!

WEEK 5 / DAY 1
(5 min warm up crosstrainer)
RDL 60#
BOX JUMP
DB SWING 30#
21, 18, 15, 12, 9, 6, 3
(25 MIN)

CARDIO
40 MIN WALKING @ 4.5 ON THE TREADMILL ON RANDOM HILLS
5 MIN STRETCH
TOTAL = 1 HR 15 MIN

No comments: