Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Day 41...what?...not sore?!?...


Well, I hoped that I would be sore after 300 squats yesterday...but...I WASN'T! Oh well, here I go again. I went and did my workout. I was surprised because the back extensions hurt worse than the sit ups. That's so weird because I'm such an abs wussy! It was fine though...except for the fact that Mr. C won't leave me alone. Now he's buggin me to let him "work me out". It's uncomfortable, because it's HIS gym and obviously I would NEVER let him do anything inappropriate but I feel like I can't say no. He's saying that next Tuesday, he's teaching me to box. W would laugh since he tried getting me to punch the bag ONCE and it was so pathetic, he had me stop after about a minute and a half. I thought for sure he wouldn't bug me with my ugly swollen red eye, but it didn't deter him. Well, I survived another day. I was hoping I would be sore...I guess it takes more than 300 squats to get me.

WEEK 6/DAY 3
(5 min warmup)
50 SITUPS
50 BACK EXTENSIONS
RUN 1 MILE (8.0 TREADMILL)
50 BACK EXTENSIONS
50 SITUPS
(40 MIN)

CARDIO
30 MIN CROSSTRAINER
(5 min stretch)

TOTAL TIME = 1 HR 10 MIN

No comments: