Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 228...OWWW!...

I think my body is trying to fight off a cold. This is the second morning I've woken up with a funky, sore throat...but that wasn't what I noticed upon opening my eyes...I noticed my back. It is so sore...right in the middle. If I breathe in too deeply, it feels like a "catch"...like I'm being stabbed with a knife right in that spot. I don't feel incapacitated or anything...just uncomfortable...and whiny ;) The good news is that it does not feel like an injury...it just feels really sore. I don't know if my form was off yesterday...or if that's just life after deadlfting 115 lbs...55 times.

I think I'm going to avoid strength training and running for the next 2 days. I need the rest. I'll just drag my tired butt to the gym and do some low impact, long, easy paced cardio today. I may be "demoing" some "moves" for Jared tonight anyway, so I'm sure I'll get something in before the day is out.

CARDIO
-----------
55 MIN ON TREADMILL (10 MIN FLAT ELEVATION @ 4.5 / THEN 5 MIN AT 15 DEGREES ELEVATION @ 4.0 - REPEAT)

No comments: