Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day 208...tHiS aLL lOOks sTraNgeLy fAmiLiAr...

So...I'm still excited from my fun at the gym last night..and ready to "git r done" again today. I got to the gym...dragging my massive black "purse" with all the cute, shiny "jingle jangles" hanging off...making me like kind of like cat with a bell (you can hear me coming)...but that's not all...I had my ABMAT...my 12 LB Medicine Ball...my "pink" book...and my "GI-NORMOUS" bottle of water...the one I have dropped and spilled THREE TIMES randomly at the gym. As you can imagine...I'm not hard to miss, so people are watching me as I walk in...some think I'm nuts and some think I'm a diva with all my "gear". All the workers and trainers look at me like "Weren't you JUST here?!?"...Why YES...I was! It's weird to workout at night and then in the morning, because it all looks so strangely familiar...like I never left!

I felt good, but I am a little tired so I decided that I would make it quick today. The workout I chose had running at the end of each round. Also, I had an unusually long warmup on the elliptical, because I needed my box for box jumps and there was a Jazzercise class going on so I had to wait for them to get out and they still had about 10 minutes or so. My workout was great. It is so tiring to do box jumps after running. W is a master of torture! After I was done, I wasn't ruined...I knew I could do cardio no problem..but I felt like I had done enough...I was willing to stop and knew I could feel like I still worked hard. Also, my knees are just a little achy so I didn't want to press my luck and end up in the recliner with ice packs strapped to my knees and a bottle of Motrin. Today was really good...short...but good.

WARMUP
-------------
10 MIN ELLIPTICAL
5 MINUTES "WARMUP" STRETCHES

WORKOUT
-----------------
20 BOX JUMPS (22IN BOX)
20 BALL TOSS (12 LB MEDICINE BALL)
20 SITUPS (ABMAT)
20 PULLUPS (JUMPING)
20 PUSHUPS
20 OVERHEAD LUNGE
20 BALL SLAMS (12LB MEDICINE BALL)
RUN .25 MILES @ TOP SPEED (8.0 TREADMILL)
REPEAT FOR 3 ROUNDS

10 MINUTES STRETCHING

No comments: