Monday, April 7, 2008

Day 205...a qUicKie...

J isn't back in town, so I was all set to go to the gym and do a workout that he sent me over the weekend. I knew it wouldn't take me long...but I figured that I would just do a few extra things and do long cardio. No such luck. I promised my 3rd grader that I would have lunch with her today, so I knew that I had to leave the gym no later than 10:40 in order to buy her food and get to the school by 11. I should've gotten ready and gone to the gym as soon as I dropped the kids off, but I didn't wake up til 7 and so I was rushing around and was lucky to put some crazy outfit together to drive them to school in. I ended up checking and answering e-mails...getting online...yada yada yada. Next thing I knew it was after 9. Now I'm gonna have to be QUICK! I got to the gym, warmed up, and did J's workout. Then, I had just enough time to do exactly 30 minutes of cardio, before running out sweaty to grab lunch and show up at the school in workout clothes. I made it just on time. I hate working out for such a short time...under an hour is record short for me...but I was able to get a workout in AND enjoy my princess. I really can't complain.

WARMUP
----------
5 MIN ELLIPTICAL/STRETCH

WORKOUT
-------------
25 DIPS
25 SQUATS
25 JUMPING PULLUPS
25 LUNGES
3 ROUNDS FOR TIME - 13 MIN 11 SEC

CARDIO
----------
30 MIN ELLIPTICAL

No comments: