Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Day 200...jUsT dOn'T sAy aNytHiNg eLSe!...

Sometimes things don't go like we want them to. I think I strained my groin on my little run yesterday, so I decided to skip cardio today and rest it. I did plan on working out though because it's not hurting too bad today. J had an interview so we agreed to meet at 2:30 in the afternoon. I don't know why, but I just don't do as well in the afternoon. I was in a good mood...happy to be there...ready to bust my butt...but as the sayin goes..."the best laid plans of mice and men often go astray." and today did not go as I had planned. The deadlifts were killing me. I couldn't do dips the way J wanted. I sucked at bench pressing..etc...etc...etc. I could tell J was disappointed. Why wouldn't he be?!? I did my whole "laugh so you don't cry" bit...HATING myself all the while. I feel SO bad about myself right now and my lower back is killing me! I could go on and on with this negative bull crap...but I'm going to opt for something different. I'm just going to shut up and not say anything else!

WORKOUT
-----------
10 DEADLIFTS (115 LBS)
10 DIPS
10 SITUPS (W/ABMAT)
5 SETS (SUPPOSED TO BE 10, BUT I WAS TOO SLOW & PITIFUL...I WAS FRUSTRATED BUT VERY RELIEVED TO MOVE ON)

10 BENCH PRESS (55lbs???)
20 SITUPS (W/ABMAT)
5 SETS

NO CARDIO/RESTING B/C OF MY "GROIN ISSUES"

No comments: