Saturday, April 12, 2008

Day 210...i'M soRRy...

After being on the phone with me sitting in the park crying...my sister told me that she better not see a post today where I say I'm a loser or pitiful or pathetic...but I have always been true to my feelings here. Some days...I put on a happy face...even when I am crying inside. Here...in this blog...I say how I really feel. So, sorry S...but I DO feel like a loser. I feel like a terrible client and a shitty person. I really wanted to do well today. I understood intellectually what I should do, but try as I might...I couldn't deliver what J wanted. He wasn't mean. He didn't do anything wrong. It was all me and my inability to perform. Something happened this morning that hurt my feelings...made me feel unimportant...used. I tried to put it away, but it was tearing at my heart. As I struggled to workout, I became more and more tired...more and more discouraged...my emotions were so close to the surface. When J told me to do the last dip over again, I thought I would lose it and cry...but I worked hard to stuff it down...which made me come across angry. I didn't want to fall apart and make him uncomfortable. Then, something else happened that made me feel even worse. It embarrassed me and hurt me. Next thing I knew, I was sitting on a bench in the park on the trail where W and I used to run...crying...alone...like a lunatic. I'm just so sorry...sorry that I'm not what...I want to be...what people need. Today was really bad.

WARMUP
-----------
5 MIN ELLIPTICAL

WORKOUT
-------------
15, 10, 5

50 BALL SLAMS
ROPE PULLS
RING DIPS (FEET PROPPED ON BOX)

CARDIO
-----------
A LONG RUN ON THE TRAIL

No comments: