Saturday, March 29, 2008

Day 197...Welcome to HELL baby!...

I love getting my butt kicked in the gym on Saturdays! It's probably the day that I spend the longest in the gym, so I always expect it to be hard. Today was no exception. Today's workout was like having a date in hell. I loved it and hated it. I thought I might throw up...more than once. Amazingly, my hands were hurting...but not near as bad as I thought they would. Maybe I just didn't notice because everything else hurt so bad. My blister popped and now it actually feels and looks alot better. I was tired and hurting when it was over, but I also felt a great sense of relief and accomplishment. Today was really hard, but it was just what I needed after yesterday.

WARMUP
---------
2 MIN JUMPROPE

WORKOUT
------------
DEAD LIFT (95 LBs)
BOX JUMP (22 IN)
RING ROWS (like inverted rows, but holding onto rings)
"MAN MAKERS" (holding 15 lb DBs-down into burpee w/pushup-squat clean DBs and press up into a thruster)
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
TIME = 44:30

CARDIO
--------
30 MIN WALK ON TREADMILL
5 MIN STRETCH

No comments: