Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Day 173...mOrE fUn...

Well, I did it again...but just a little more this time. I felt really good on the elliptical so I went a bit longer and then I decided to do some "light upper body" work. It's hard to know what is light, really...and you don't realize how much you engage your core to do exercises until you are not supposed to...but I dug out the "little guys" and did a few exercises and tried not to strain (not too tough with teensy weights). We'll see how I feel later. It's amazing how tired you can get with an 8lb dumbbell, when you haven't touched a weight in 3 weeks. I refuse to be depressed about losing ground. I'll get it back...I did it before...I'll do it again!

60 MINUTES ELLIPTICAL (FLAT/LOW RES AS RXed)
THEN:
15 BICEP CURLS (8 LB DBs - 1ST SET=SEATED/2ND SET= "CONCENTRATION" CURL - SEATED ALTERNATING W/ ELBOW RESTING ON KNEE-TURNING WRIST AT TOP & SQUEEZING BICEP/3RD SET= STAGGERED STANCE-STANDING-ALTERNATING ARMS)
15 TRICEP KICK BACKS (EA ARM-5LB DB)
15 DB ROW (EA ARM-BENT OVER ON BENCH-10LB DB)
12 LATERAL RAISE (5 LB DBs-STANDING-NO BEND AT HIPS-SLIGHT DIP OF WRIST AT TOP)
15 "SKULL CRUSHERS" ( 2-8LB DBs-LYING ON BENCH)
REPEAT FOR 3 SETS TOTAL

2ND DAY BACK

No comments: