Friday, March 21, 2008

Day 189..."feelin me out"...

Today was good. I came in earlier than normal, because we were going to spend time together as a family today...and I had a doctor's appointment at 2 PM, so we needed to get going early. J had me do some familiar exercises...exercises that I like and have missed...like box jumps. He wanted to have me do a shorter workout with lower reps, but at a faster speed. He wanted to kind of "feel me out"...to see how I handled it, because he doesn't want to push it too hard...too fast...and hurt me. I appreciate that. I tend to have one speed, so it's nice to have someone keep me in line. I think it went well. I felt really good and I enjoyed it. Today was a short day for me because of time constraints, but it was a good day. I'm so glad to be back.

WARMUP
-----------
10 MIN ELLIPTICAL

WORKOUT
------------
15, 10, 5
PUSHUPS

SUMO DEAD LIFT HIGH PULLS (45LB BAR)
BURPEES (WITH PUSHUP AND A BOX JUMP AT THE END)

THEN:
ISOMETRIC "DIP" HOLDS
(3X-30 SEC?)

CARDIO
---------
30 MIN TREADMILL INTERVALS
( 3 MIN WALK/2 MIN RUN)
STRETCH

No comments: