Monday, March 17, 2008

Day 185...LoSt ???...


Today I went in with my "W book"... chose a workout... warmed up... and went to work. I took my book because J wanted to wait to start training again and I felt a little lost. I try to be strong... no matter what... and I just do what I need to do. I've done pretty well. I've had few days of tears...much less than the last time I went through this. Tonight... I'm struggling. I'm scared. I feel lost... and I can't seem to hold back the tears.

I wasn't sad today. I went to breakfast with my kids, and then I worked hard at the gym. After I finished my workout, I went to put my book away in my locker so that I could finish up by doing some cardio. As I opened the door to the locker, I just decided that I didn't want to be there anymore. I miss running. I'm still not allowed to run...but I can walk...so instead of putting my book away and getting on a machine...I grabbed my keys and headed for the door. I went to the trail...the one W and I used to run on. I walked from one end to the other. It was overcast. The breeze was blowing my hair and the tunes were blasting in my ears. As I got down one end of the trail, I looked up and saw a familiar woman running towards me. It was Suzanne. She went to my old gym and trained with W, too. She's such a nice lady. We said hi and went on our separate ways. When she left, I had this intense feeling of being alone. I realized that every time that I had seen her at the trail before, I was with W. I wasn't sad...just alone.

Tonight my stomach is really hurting...I'm swollen...my scar feels sensitive...my muscles are aching. I can handle the pain...the worry is hard to take. Am I okay? Did I do too much?...or is it just because I'm out of shape? J asked me at the gym this morning how I feel. I said, "good." and I meant it...at the time. Then he asked if I want to train tomorrow...I said' "yes."...now I'm nervous. I want to work hard, because I feel SO fat...I just don't know if I can do it. At the same time...I don't know who I am without it.

WARMUP
------------
5 MIN ELLIPTICAL

WORKOUT
--------------
SHOULDER PRESS
(12# DBs)
BICEP CURLS ( 12# DBs)
TRICEP PRESS (20#)
PUSHUPS
SEATED ROW (40#)
LEG EXTENSION (40#)
LEG CURL (40#)
CALF RAISE
21, 18, 15, 12, 9


CARDIO
----------
WALK (OUTSIDE TRAIL-4.5 MILES)

No comments: