Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Day 193...it's too early for this...

I usually get up at the same time and I meet my trainer at 9. Today, I had to meet him earlier. It was only an hour earlier, but I was so tired. I just kept thinking, "It's too early for this!". I don't know why an hour seemed to make such a difference, but it did. Maybe I'm just weak and using the time as an excuse. I do know that my body feels tired and worn out...but I also know that as much as it sucks to feel tired and fatigued...if I keep working...I'll get my strength and endurance back. I knew I must have been really tired this morning, when I got home, and noticed upon going to the restroom that I had put my panties on inside out and been wearing them that way ever since then! Oh geez! In spite of the fatigue that I'm feeling...today's workout was good. The ring pushups were a b*%@h as always, but they will definitely make me stronger...and that's what I want.

WORKOUT
----------
20 KB SWINGS (25LBS)
10 RING PUSHUPS
20 SDHPs (45 LB BAR)
REPEAT FOR 5 ROUNDS (34 MIN)

CARDIO
---------
50 MIN ELLIPTICAL
5 MIN STRETCH

1 comment:

s said...

Wow! Lady, you are truly an inspiration. I love your determination and drive to get your mojo back & I know you will. I love the new look. It looks real awesome and tuff and girly all at the same time (that's my sis--truly amazing). keep on truckin missy. loves it, s