Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 195...sUpeR sWeaTy...

I am really tired...and I am SUPER SWEATY after today's workout. It was hard to walk out of the gym. I definitely left at a slower pace than I came in, but I feel good. I worked really hard.

I just hope I start to see some changes in my body soon. I'm tired of being disappointed with my reflection. I don't look bad. I think my friends and family think that I'm just fishing for compliments or that I'm completely distorted. I'm not. I know there are women that would gladly trade me bodies, and I'm pretty sure most men wouldn't turn me away naked. It's just that I know that I have and can look better than I look now. I won't lie to myself or try to build myself up. If I do, I'm liable to wake up and be 200 lbs again. THAT...I will not allow. That's why I work so hard. Working out is like my shield to protect me from being being fat.

The cardio sucked! I did a bike program that I haven't done at this gym. The resistance started low and kept changing. At one point, it was as high as 18 and I could barely move the pedals. It was heinous...especially after a hard workout...but I finished! I was SO wet when I left the gym. I was thinking...moisture wicking clothes absorb the sweat, but then you're left wearing a wet shirt. It was gross to be so sweaty, but I'd rather be super sweaty than super fat.

WARMUP
---------
5 MIN ELLIPTICAL
5 ROPE PULLS

WORKOUT
-----------
20 LUNGES
20 HAMMER CURLS (ALTERNATING-15 LB DBs)
20 DB ROWS (15 LBs)
20 "STEP UPS" (22 INCH BOX- 10 LEADING W/ ONE LEG AND TEN LEADING W/ THE OTHER)
20 SITUPS (FEET "ANCHORED" UNDER 2 50LB DBs)
20 AIR SQUATS
RUN .25 MILE ON TREADMILL
REPEAT FOR 3 ROUNDS (36 MIN)

CARDIO
--------
30 MIN RECUMBENT BIKE (PROGRAM THAT VARIES BETWEEN RESISTANCE FROM 1 TO 18)
5 ROPE PULLS
STRETCH

No comments: