Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day 180...181...I'm getting there...

I'm feeling so much better than I did Monday. I didn't have the time or desire to post yesterday, so I'll add it to today.

DAY 180 - WEDNESDAY
-----------------------------
I had a crazy morning, and I just never made it to the gym. I made my mind up that NO MATTER WHAT...I was going to the gym. So, I didn't get there until 5ish. I had to hurry, because I had to take Sav to a summer camp information meeting at 7. I did a "program" on the elliptical with different levels, rather than just staying flat. It was pitiful, because my heart rate was high after only a few minutes without much exertion. My legs and butt were even burning...I've sunk so low!!! I saw my trainer, J. That was a nice surprise that I didn't expect. I felt good when I was done.

45 MIN ELLIPTICAL (CROSSTRAINING PROG...RESISTANCE=5)

DAY 181 - THURSDAY
-------------------------------
I went to the gym this morning knowing that I was going to do the elliptical (AGAIN!)...but that I was also going to do some upper body. It went well and I felt good. I just hope I didn't overdo it with the last exercise I did. Time will tell. There's nothing else too interesting to say...just that I did it...and I feel good!

50 MIN ELLIPTICAL (CROSSTRAINING PROG...RESISTANCE=6)
THEN:
15 HAMMER CURLS
(10 LB DBs)
15 DB ROWS ( EA ARM...BENT OVER ON BENCH-12 LB DB)
15 BICEP CURLS (SEATED-10 LB DBs)
15 TRICEP PRESS (BEHIND HEAD-PRESSING UP WITH BOTH HANDS - 15LB DB)
REPEAT FOR 3 SETS
THEN:
25 PLATE PRESS
(ABOVE HEAD-BOTH HANDS- PRESSING UP AND DOWN TOWARDS HEAD - 25LB PLATE)
25 BENT PLATE ROWS? (SAME 25 LB PLATE-BENT AT HIPS-HOLDING PLATE STRAIGHT DOWN WITH BOTH HANDS AND PULLING UP TO CHEST
REPEAT FOR 3 SETS (This is the part that I hope didn't overdo it, but I did the first round holding 10 and 5 lb plates together and it felt like nothing)
STRETCH

No comments: