Monday, January 21, 2008

Day 129...harder than I expected...

Today I was on my own again. I looked through my book of workouts, and then decided to make one up myself...similar but different. It turned out to be a bit harder than I expected. I'm so hyper aware of other people at the gym when I'm alone. I felt like people were staring at me, but I tried not to focus on them. I just focused on my list and finishing. I wasn't sure I would survive the last set of burpees/pull ups. My hamstrings are very tight and sore, and at times I was gasping for breath, but I felt strong today. I felt good.

WARM UP-5 MIN ELLIPTICAL

WORKOUT
------------
1 MIN MEDICINE BALL SLAMS (12# BALL)
25 KB SWINGS (35# KB)
50 STEP UPS ON WEIGHT BENCH (25 EA LEG LEADING)
25 PUSH PRESS 40# BAR
25 BURPEES WITH A PUSHUP AND STRAIGHT INTO A JUMPING PULLUP
40 ALTERNATING BICEP CURLS (15# DBs / 20 EA ARM)
2 MIN ON RECUMBENT BIKE - MED/HIGH RESISTANCE AT A QUICK PACE
REPEAT 3 TIMES

TIME= 51 MIN

CARDIO
----------
40 MIN INTERVALS ON ELLIPTICAL
5 MIN STRETCH

TOTAL TIME = 1 HR 41 MIN

No comments: