Saturday, January 19, 2008

Day 127...on my own...

I feel so much better...and I'm so glad, because I was on my own today. I didn't get to the gym until 12:30. I warmed up. I laid out my list and got what I needed for my "circuit". I wrote down my start time, and got to work. The workout went well. It wasn't too long, but it was challenging at times. Doing ball slams, burpees, and KB swings back to back wasn't hard strength wise, but I was struggling to catch my breath in between. I just tried to keep going with as little rest in between as possible. I got a few perplexed looks, but I got my workout done pretty quick and moved on to cardio. Today went well. There was nothing eventful or out of the ordinary...just a good workout..on my own.

WARM UP
------------
5 MIN ELLIPTICAL
5 ROPE PULLS (UP & DOWN) W/ STIFF LEGS AND FEET UP HIGH
(didn't time how long pulls took)

WORKOUT
-------------
20 ROMANIAN DEADLIFTS (STIFF LEGGED) 70# BAR
20 BURPEES WITH A STAR JUMP AT THE END (NO PUSHUP)
20 MEDICINE BALL SLAM (12# BALL)
20 KB SWINGS 35#
20 SITUPS ("OLD SCHOOL" WITH FEET ANCHORED)
20 SUMO DEADLIFT HIGH PULLS 35#
FARMER'S WALK (DOWN AND BACK WITH 2 DBS (35# EA)
REPEAT FOR A TOTAL OF 3 ROUNDS

WORKOUT TIME = 26 MIN

CARDIO
----------
30 MIN ON RECUMBENT BIKE / VARYING RESISTANCE INTERVALS
25 MIN ELLIPTICAL (CROSS TRAINING PROGRAM - MED RESISTANCE)
STRETCH

TOTAL TIME AT GYM= ABOUT 1 HR 35 MIN

No comments: