Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day 403...iS iT eNoUgH?...

I am so excessive. When I'm fat...I'm FAT...I eat to excess and I don't do a thing! When I'm in shape...I over train and worry about my body...all the time. I always wonder, "Did I do enough at the gym today?" I think I would workout 3 hours a day if my knees and hips would "allow" it. Today was no different. I had a good workout...no problems...or disappointment...just the usual question..."Is it enough?".

WARMUP
-------------
RUN 800M

WORKOUT
---------------
BENCH PRESS
65 LBS X 15 (warmup)
THEN:
85 LBS
5-5-5-5-5

THEN:
15 BB BENT ROW (85 LB)
15 HAMMER CURLS (15 LB DBs)
15 SKULL CRUSHERS (15 LB DB EA HAND)
3 SETS

THEN:
15 LATERAL DB RAISES
3 SETS

"CARDIO"
-------------
500 M ROW
50 AIR SQUATS
25 ABMAT SIT UPS
4 ROUNDS

No comments: