Friday, October 10, 2008

Day 391...fAsTeR tHaN i eXpEcTeD...

Today's workout went a little faster than I expected. I was too lazy to plan my own, so I just did the same workout that J had his classes do. I was hoping to get my time around 25 minutes and I did even better. My shoulders were ON FIRE, and it was tough to do the Hang Squat cleans with my knees bothering me so much lately. Anywho...the important part was that I did it...faster than I expected!

WARMUP
---------
100 JUMPROPE SINGLES
10 OVERHEAD SQUATS (PVC)
10 LEG KICKS
10 BRIDGE
10 ARM CIRCLES
10 HIP ROTATIONS
30 SEC SAMSON STRETCH

WORKOUT
-------------
50 BOX JUMPS (20 in box)
50 PUSH UPS
50 KB SWINGS (26 lbs)
50 DB HANG SQUAT CLEANS (20 lb DBs)
50 BURPEES
1 ROUND FOR TIME (22:47)

CARDIO
-----------
20 MIN ROW (4012 M)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POSTSCRIPT~
That WORE ME OUT!!! I went and had lunch with my 4th grader after I was done, and I was so shaky and tired. I felt better after eating, but I was so sleepy. I felt like I left EVERYTHING I had on that gym floor today. I LOVE that! THAT is what everyday should be like. No one should ever think..."I could've done more." after a workout. I came home and grabbed a blanket...got on my bed...and slept...HARD...for an hour and a half before I had to get up and get ready to be back at the gym. Good stuff!

No comments: