Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day 396...i'M sO bEhiNd...

I don't think I have EVER been this behind on my blog! I am just running to catch up with myself and I'm not sure why. I feel like I'm doing lots of things...but none of them very well. Anywho...I decided to sit down and catch up day by day...no matter how tired I am...or how long it takes me...or how many times I fall asleep and wake up with my fingers on the keyboard of my computer (so far it's been 2X).

I think the real issue, is that...I LOVE to workout. My identity is really wrapped up in it and most of my satisfaction comes from my ability to push myself hard and reap the rewards that come as a byproduct. When I miss a workout or when I have to cut it short, I feel a little lost. That was the case today. I got up and jumped on the elliptical thinking that I would knock out my cardio before I went to the gym. Unfortunately, I never was able to do anything else. I just never had the time. I threw the medicine ball and did push ups with my client...and I also worked on overhead squats, but only 7 or 8 total...even these combined hardly count as a "workout"...that was just playing. The one good thing was that I was able to do 3X 70lb overhead squats in a row. I'm pretty weak at overhead squats...and previously, 55 lbs was the most I had tried. I failed at 75lbs, but I was happy with my 70 lb "successes". I'm unhappy with the 3 slices of pizza I ate for dinner! I feel so gross and fat, but what can I do?...other than do better tomorrow? I'm SO sleepy now. I'm done for today.

ELLIPTICAL 30 MIN (HILLS)

PLAYTIME:
20 MED BALL PASSES TO PARTNER (12 LBS)
20 MED BALL SIT UPS
20 MED BALL THROWS WITH A PUSH UP

OVERHEAD SQUATS
45 X 5
65 X 5
75 FAIL
70 X 2
75 FAIL
70 X 3

No comments: