Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day 395...sQuAt!...

...................WOW! THOSE ARE SOME LEGS!...................

So, I never got to do cardio today...that makes me frustrated...but I DID do back squats. It was funny because I was in front of the window getting under the bar on the rack and I saw 3 of the firefighters from down the street running by. One was one of the guys that came down with J Saturday. The waved as they ran by. I waved and kept doin my squats. In a bit, they came by to say "hi". They are really nice guys. I stopped and talked to them for a bit...they left...and I finished up. It felt kinda hard, but I always feel a sense of accomplishment after heavy back squats. I LOVE SQUATS!

WARMUP
----------
ROW 500 M

WORKOUT
-------------
BACK SQUATS
45 X 10
65 X 5
85 X 5
95 X 3
115 X 3
125 X 3-3-3-3-3

THEN:
65 LB BARBELL STEP UPS ON 18 IN BOX
25 GHD SITUPS
3 SUPERSETS

No comments: