Tuesday, October 7, 2008

DAY 388...cAn'T gEt nO sAtiSfAcTioN!...

I'm sorry but my DAMN KNEES are really pissing me off!!! I can walk. The pain is not excruciating. I am not really injured per say...but I also can't do everything I want to do. My knee hurts...and pops. It feels weak...and I'm sick and tired of it!

I know I train hard, but it feels unfair. MOST people HATE to workout. MOST people look for ANY excuse to skip a day in the gym. NOT ME. I'm committed and I have worked my butt off (literally and figuratively) to be strong and stay in shape. I HATE NOT working out. When I skip...I'm sad...so I just want to be able to do what I want to do in the gym...when I want to do it.

Today I couldn't squat as much or as heavy as I wanted to. So, I just did the best I could. I went lighter and I stopped when it became too painful. I was NOT feelin very satisfied, because I was not able to do the step ups. At least I took a run and I did 50 back squats...

DYNAMIC WARM UP

WORKOUT
------------
BACK SQUATS
45 X 10
65 X 5
75 X 5
85 X 5
95 X 5
105 X 5
THEN:
5 REPS/5 SETS WITH 105 LBS (5-5-5-5-5)
about 20 lbs less than I had planned :(

CARDIO
-----------
3 MILE RUN THIS MORNING BEFORE GOING TO THE GYM

No comments: