Sunday, October 5, 2008

Day 386...cLoSiNg tiMe...

"Closing time...Open all the doors and let you out into the world...Closing time...One last call for alcohol, so finish your whiskey or beer...Closing time...You don't have to go home but you can't stay here...So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits...I hope you have found a friend...Closing time..EVERY NEW BEGINNING COMES FROM SOME OTHER BEGINNING'S END." ~Semisonic "Closing Time"

So...a chapter ends and a new one begins. It feels as though I've said a thousand good byes to W. But when we hugged and said goodbye Saturday night (actually Sunday morning) in an old run down bar...I knew this time was really good bye. If I think about it too long...it makes me sad. But I REFUSE to be sad. My favorite person in the world is happy...so I will be too...even if my selfish heart will only allow me to be happy FOR him. I love the song in this video because I find it to be so poignant...so true. "Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..." I can't move on or grow if things stay the same, so I have to be strong even when I don't want to be. And yes...this is the end of what we had...but it is also a new beginning. I will start this week strong and I will choose to have peace in my heart.

SUNDAY=REST DAY

No comments: