Friday, May 30, 2008

Day 258...i mAdE iT oUt aLiVe...bAreLy...

I got back to business today. I chose a workout that would be more metabolic conditioning so that I could skip cardio, because my daughter is playing "hooky" and I didn't want her to spend half the day in the gym. Within about 3 minutes...I was pouring sweat...the veins on my temples were sticking out...and my face was red. I was quite a spectacle. I don't have any funny antidotes or moving revelations...I just worked hard and I made it out of the gym alive...barely. Now it's time for ice packs for my knees and Motrin for my splitting headache. And to think that...once again...I did it to myself...and I loved it!

WARMUP
------------
2 MIN ELLIPTICAL
SAMSON STRETCH
ARM, HIP, & KNEE CIRCLES

WORKOUT
----------------
20 MED BALL SLAMS (12LBS)
20 KETTLE BELL SWINGS (35 LBS)
20 INCLINE SITUPS
20 PUSH PRESS (35 LBS)
20 BACK SQUATS (45 LB BAR)
20 BURPEES (W/ PUSH UP)
RUN 400 M
REPEAT FOR 3 ROUNDS (TIME=39 MINUTES)

STRETCH


----------TODAY'S "POWER" SONG - "VIVA LA VIDA"-Coldplay----------

No comments: