Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Day 241...bLeCk!...

It finally happened...I barfed after a workout. I can't believe it. I am the master of choking it down...gross but true. I think the worst part was that I wasn't even that proud of my performance. That chili I ate for lunch was threatening me the whole time. I had a hard time recovering...even when I got out of the bathroom. Wow! I'm just "off" and I am having to work hard not to feel really down about it. I want to be strong and precise and good. I want to keep going when others stop. Where is my fire?!? That workout was hard as hell! (that's good) Man, those rings will bring you to your knees...in front of a toilet!!!

Poor J...he tried to work with me on doing a handstand against the wall. I just couldn't keep my arms locked and hold myself up...and then I kicked J in the nose when he tried to help me get my legs up against the wall. Oh geez...that was embarrassing. I'm always glad for another day...and the chance to do better.

WARMUP
-----------
500 M ROW
ARM CIRCLES
SAMSON STRETCH

WORKOUT
---------------
20, 15, 10, 5

RING ROWS
5 BURPEES
RING DIPS (FEET IN FRONT-STRAIGHT LEGS- HEELS RESTING ON BOX)
5 BURPEES
RING PULL UPS (SAME "FEET" AS DIPS)
5 BURPEES

100 M ROW AT THE END...AFTER I GOT DONE BARFING =P

No comments: