Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day 242...mY AcHiN bAcK!...

Today I went in to CF Mansfield to go over some instructional things with J and to workout. I was supposed to bring in a workout (which I got confused on what I was supposed to do) with me to that included dead lifts, etc. I made up one that I named "4 Quarters" because it is 4 exercises that starts with 25 reps...then moves to 50...then 75...then 100. J decided to do it with me. My shoulders and triceps are really sore from yesterday, so it was hard to do kipping pullups and took me a while. I was so glad to get those done and out of the way....the rest...I thought...will be "a piece of cake"!...WRONG-O! Those dead lifts nearly killed me. It was really challenging, but really fun...especially since it ended with squats...I love squats...and I do pretty good with them. I thought it could be done in 20 minutes but it took us just under 16 minutes to complete. I won...only by about 10 seconds...but I'll take it since that doesn't happen much anymore these days...yay! When I got home to shower before meeting friends for lunch...my back was KILLING me. It doesn't feel injured. It just feels tired and achy...like I did 50 105 lb dead lifts or something ;).

I didn't get to do cardio until this evening. Once I was "cross eyed" from studying at the library, I took a break and headed to Utopia for a walk on the treadmill. I'm really tired so I didn't want anything too vigorous...just brisk and longer in length. Tonight, I'm sleepy and achy...so I'm gonna turn in and rest my body.

WORKOUT
-----------
25 PULLUPS (KIPPING)
50 DEADLIFTS (105LBS)
75 KETTLE BELL SWINGS (26 LBS)
100 AIR SQUATS
FOR TIME (15:42)

CARDIO
----------
1 HR FAST WALK TREADMILL

No comments: