Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day 253...i gOttA sToP rOcKiNg...

So, I studied hard for the exam I took on Friday...at least I thought I did. After I turned in my test...I walked out having no idea how I did. I thought I would feel really good or really bad. I felt totally confused and unsure. I haven't stopped thinking about that freakin test since then. I told my husband that I was going to worry until I find out. Worrying...is something that I'm good at.

It's interesting how sometimes we hear something that would mean nothing to us at one point in our lives and means everything at another. Today in church, a man speaking said, "Worrying is like rocking in a rocking chair. It gives you something to do...but you get nowhere doing it." Whoa...the light bulb above my head appeared when I heard that. I decided that I will TRY to live and not spend every waking moment worrying about how I did or what will happen if I fail that dang test. It will be a challenge though. I will be satisfied with any grade above 70, but it would mean so much to me to have done well...to score high. I guess time will tell...but in the mean time...I gotta get out of the "rocking chair".

SUNDAY = REST DAY

No comments: