Monday, May 26, 2008

Day 254...bAcK tO wOrK...

Well, I gave J my word that I would take it easy last week. I was burned out...bad. It wasn't hard to keep my word, because I was so busy with Cooper and studying. So, I got up today and knew that it was time to get "back to work"...break time is officially over. I chose a tough workout and headed out.

It was really hard. I thought I might die in the middle of the Sumo Deadlift High Pulls...70...is...A LOT! I was sweating like crazy. It was running down my cheek and my neck. I had to push hard to finish...but I did. My head was splitting when I finished, but I felt good about the fact that I kept going...when I SO wanted to quit.

WARMUP
------------
5 MIN ELLIPTICAL

WORKOUT
---------------
10 PULL UPS (KIPPING)
20 PUSH UPS
30 PUSH PRESS
(STARTED WITH 45 LB BAR...SWITCHED TO 35 LB BAR AFTER 5 B/C IT WAS GONNA TAKE A LONG TIME AFTER PULL UPS AND PUSH UPS)
40 ROMANIAN DEAD LIFTS (55 LBS)
50 SITUPS (INCLINE BENCH)
60 SEATED ROWS (50 LBS)
70 SUMO DEAD LIFT HIGH PULLS (45 LB BAR)
80 AIR SQUATS
90 FROGGIES
100 LUNGES (TRAVELING)

CARDIO
------------
10 MIN ELLIPTICAL

then my knee was bothering me so I switched to the treadmill
25 MIN TREADMILL (BRISK WALK)

STRETCH

No comments: