Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Day 236...i'M dEAd...

I feel so dead after the last 2 days. I thought I could just push through, but once I did the workout portion today...I couldn't do cardio. I tried, but my body denied me. I hate it when that happens. Grrr! I finally just accepted it and left. I'm not depressed about it...I just wish I could've kept going. There's always tomorrow! (He..he...he...evil laugh!)

WARMUP
-----------
STRETCHING
(NOW THAT I THINK BACK...I NEVER REALLY DID A PROPER WARMUP...WOOPS!)

WORKOUT
---------------
RDL (1ST 2 ROUNDS-65LBS...THEN 85 LBS ON THE REST)
ABMAT SIT UPS (FEET ANCHORED)
BOX JUMPS (24 IN)
KB SWINGS (35 LB)
21, 18, 15, 12, 9, 6, 3

TIME=24:44

TRIED TO DO 1 MIN AIRDYNE...1 MIN D-BALL SLAM FOR 3 ROUNDS, BUT ONLY GOT THROUGH ONE ROUND WHEN MY BODY STARTED LETTING ME KNOW THAT IT'S JUST NOT HAPPENING TODAY

CARDIO
------------
TRIED ROWING, BUT AFTER 5 MIN...I REALIZED THAT IT WAS A LOST CAUSE AND I NEEDED TO JUST STOP

No comments: