Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Day 256...sTiLL LiMpiNg...

So, I'm literally limping because my legs are STILL so sore. I had to take my car to the shop because it's doing weird stuff. The technicians gave me an invisible, patronizing pat on the head and said the strange dragging, grinding sound...the one I have never heard in the 3 years I have been driving my car...is just "road noise"...typical trip to the auto shop for a woman. I'm so glad I delayed my trip to the gym for that!

I finally got to the gym...much later than I planned...limping...and one of the trainers says, "What did you do? Why are you limping?". I said that I was sore and briefly explained my assanine decision to add extra weight and how bad it hurt me. He smiled and said, "And to think...YOU did it to YOURSELF!". Yes...I did. I did more arms and lots of cardio. Now, I'm limping into bed.

CARDIO
------------
30 MIN RECUMBENT BIKE

WORKOUT
---------------
15 FORWARD CABLE PRESS (IN LUNGE POSITION-15 EA ARM-40 LBS)
15 BICEP CABLE CURL (60 LBS)
15 LAT PULLDOWN (90 LBS)
15 KTES
3 ROUNDS

12 MACHINE ADDUCTOR (130 LBS)
12 MACHINE ABDUCTOR (130 LBS)
3 ROUNDS

CARDIO
------------
30 MIN RUNNING INTERVALS (3 MIN RUN/3 MIN WALK)
STRETCH

*the machines are obviously off...b/c I don't think I can use 60 lbs...that's just what the machines at Utopia say...cuz they suck

No comments: