Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day 318...taLkiNg mYseLf iNtO it...

I LOVE to workout. When I don't...I'm sluggish, sad, and regretful. It's a rare thing for me to miss a day. I work hard and fast...and I'm always pushing myself to the limit. Unfortunately, some days my body and my desire do not mix so well.

Today I was SLOOOW. I just didn't want to do anything, but I chose a tough workout (at least I thought so) and got to work. Try as I might...I felt like I spent most of my time in the gym talking myself into continuing on. I FINALLY finished what seemed to be the longest workout EVER...not because of the number of exercises...but because my will was lacking. I guess the good news is that I DID talk myself through it and I did each and every rep...to the best of my ability. I hope tomorrow I have a little more pep in my step!

WARMUP
------------
500 M ROW
STRETCHING
AIR SQUATS

WORKOUT
----------------
20 TRAVELING OVERHEAD LUNGES (15 LB BAR)
20 PUSH UPS
20 BENT DB ROWS (40 TOTAL/20 EACH ARM-30 LB DB)
20 BACK SQUATS (95 LBS)
20 GHD SIT UPS
20 SUMO DEAD LIFT HIGH PULLS (65 LBS)
RUN 400 M
3 ROUNDS

NO EXTRA CARDIO...YET...

No comments: