Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 305...RuNNiNg oN SoRe LeGs...

My legs don't get sore often, but today they are SORE! I planned on doing the same workout that I am going to put my first two clients through...but I know it's gonna be tough on these legs. There was a time that I did 450 squats in a day and ran a mile and a half and wasn't sore...not so these days. After 400 squats in 2 days and about 7 miles of running, I'm definitely feeling it.

So my first client, my sister came in and took a look at her workout. Her response..."Burpees? I HATE Burpees!!!". I SAID, "OKAY, that's what we'll call this workout...'I hate burpees'." She worked so hard. I was proud. I decided that I would do the same workout with heavier weights before my next client came in. Oh...it was NOT fun! I was glad that I didn't have much time before I had to train again, because it motivated me to hurry up and keep going. The bench presses were not even that heavy, but they were the worst part for me. After all those burpees with pushups, I struggled. It surprised me, but I finished in time to train my next "victim"...ha! She was awesome too. I was proud of those girls!

I had one more person to train and then a running "date" with my good friend. I knew it would hurt, but I never turn down the chance to run with him. My quads were so fatigued. They were just aching, but I was fine and I couldn't wait to eat when I got homed. I've been really sleepy today, but I can't complain. Every time I hurt like this...I feel like I've really worked hard, so that's good.

WARMUP
------------
750 M ROW
DYNAMIC STRETCHING

WORKOUT
---------------
"I HATE BURPEES"
15 DEAD LIFTS (95 LBS)
15 PUSH PRESS (55 LBS)
5 BURPEES (W/ PUSH UPS)
15 GHD BACK EXTENSIONS
15 RING DIPS (ASSISTED-FEET ON BOX)
5 BURPEES (W/ PUSH UPS)
15 GHD SITUPS
15 BENCH PRESS (65 LBS)
5 BURPEES (W/ PUSH UPS)
3 ROUNDS FOR TIME (31:36)

CARDIO
----------
3.5 MILE (?) RUN

No comments: