Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 311...nOt wHaT i wAs hOpiNg fOr...

I did my cardio first thing this morning...then later on I went to the gym to workout with A. I'm NOT sad in any way...and I'm NOT mad...disappointment is really NOT an appropriate word either. I'm not sure how to describe it....but I CAN say that my experience wasn't what I was hoping for in the end.

I felt kinda dumb today...like I was...being annoying and stupid. NO remarks were made...not really...no one was mean to me...it's just the way I felt. My good friend...my first trainer...W is A's big bro. I invited him to come up and workout with us. A and I talked while we waited...and waited for W to get there. A seemed kinda agitated...not at me or W...not just in that moment...just in general today...something was different. A was really hungry and the later it got...the more I knew this wasn't going to turn out that great.

W got there and we started all doing random warming up. I was excited to show W my kipping pull ups. He laughed and was less than impressed. "Ouch...Move on...Get over NEEDING approval from other people woman!!!" That's what I told myself...in my head. The workout was not hard and we finished quickly and cleaned up. We were talking and A said a word that I HATE...so I sprayed him with my water bottle. Now, I have to say that I do my fair sharing of cussing. It's NOT a ladylike attribute...I KNOW that. Still, the point is that I am very tolerant...but there's a name/word that refers to a woman's anatomy...and THAT...I can't stand. I was trying to playfully get him to stop...but he wasn't laughing...he was all wet...and I felt kinda bad in the end. He said he wasn't mad, but he left kind of abrupt. I didn't mean to make him feel awkward. W and I chatted for a bit then I went to meet my mom for lunch...feeling weird.

Today was okay...not bad...it just was not what I was hoping for.

WORKOUT
-------------
10 BOX JUMPS (26 IN BOX)
15 DEAD LIFTS (95 LBS)
20 GHD SIT UPS
3 ROUNDS

CARDIO
----------
40 MIN ELLIPTICAL

No comments: