Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 303...doUbLe tHe fUn...doUbLe tHe pAiN...

I could NOT go to sleep last night. I was tired, but my body wouldn't cooperate. It was miserable physically and frustrating emotionally knowing I had to get up at 5 AM. No sooner did I fall asleep and my alarm went off...ugh. I went to the gym and figured I'd do a quick workout before my sister came in to be trained, but I didn't get there in enough time. After she worked out, I warmed up and decided to do a different workout..the one that the 6AM crew at the gym did. It was hard and I was grunting and yelling and all kinda miserable by the time it was over.

I had about 20 minutes of recovery and then my 9:30 client came in and I trained her. Afterwards, I trained my 10:30 client. She seemed like she didn't really want to be there and struggled and I felt like I couldn't help or motivate her. We got done, she left, and I decided that I would do a second workout...the one I originally planned on doing. J was there on his lunch break I guess with a couple of other firemen to work out. I put on head phones and went to work. As soon as I took off on the first of 4 runs...I knew this wasn't gonna be easy...but I knew I would finish...no quitting. It was hard, but short so it wasn't too bad. I'm really tired now. Today I felt like I was never gonna get out of the gym, but it was still a good workout day for me..twice.

WARMUP
-----------
JJs, ARM ROTATIONS, HIP ROTATIONS, HIGH KNEES, BEAR CRAWLS, etc

WORKOUTS
-------------
1ST:
10 SUMO DEAD LIFT HIGH PULLS (55 lbs)
10 LEG LIFTS (from floor/both legs)
10 MEDICINE BALL TOSS (16 lb ball)
10 RENEGADE ROWS (15 lb DBs)

MAX ROUNDS IN 20 MINUTES (10 ROUNDS IN 19:39)

2ND:
RUN 400 M
50 SQUATS

4 ROUNDS FOR TIME (12:07)

STRETCH

No comments: