Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 553...i jUsT kEEp tRyiN tO wiN...

I woke up at the ungodly hour of 4:30AM with a sore throat...got ready...and covered the 6AM group at the gym.  Then I went home to shuttle kids to school.  Afterwards, it was back up to the gym to workout myself.  My husband joined me and we did the same workout as the class.  It was deadlifts and running...2 of my favorite things!

It was a tough workout, but not anywhere near the hardest I've done.  When I was done..I was shocked to see that I had beaten the fastest time (BB) by almost a minute!  What?!?  He's "Billy Bad A**"!!!  I was so excited to think that I may just be #1 today!  ...and I was until the PM class came in and a guy CB beat me by a minute!  Ahhhh!  That's okay...really I don't HAVE to be the "winner"...the great part is that trying to "win" pushes me further and THAT is a good thing!

WARMUP
------------
BURGENER WARMUP
DYNAMIC STRETCHING

WORKOUT
--------------
21 DEAD LIFTS (155 LBS)
RUN 800 M
15 DEAD LIFTS (155 LBS)
RUN 800 M
9 DEAD LIFTS (155 LBS)
RUN 800 M
(17:37)

THEN: 
PRACTICED HANDSTAND PUSHUPS BOTH AGAINST THE WALL AND WITH BANDS...EVEN LEARNED HOW TO GET IN A HANDSTAND WITH THE BANDS BY MYSELF! I'M GONNA GET THOSE DANG HS PUSHUPS IF IT KILLS ME!!!

No comments: