Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 549...wOrN oUT...

I got home late Sunday from my "Sister's Roadtrip".  There was terrible traffic and construction so a 4 and a half hour drive ended up taking 7 hours!  We were up late all weekend and laughed practically continuously.  I felt like I had been run over by a truck when I got up.  It didn't help that I had to work at 6AM.  I covered the 6AM and 8:30 AM classes and then headed home feelin exhausted.  I wanted to workout, but I had no energy...at all.

I took a nap and met my sis for lunch before heading back to the gym to cover classes at 4:30 and 5:30.  Once I got home, I was feeling frustrated that I had never been able to do any sort of workout.  I had eaten late so I decided to go for a quick run while my family ate dinner.  It wasn't really "enough" but I was glad that I at least did something!  Are you noticing a "pattern" here?  Tomorrow, I better do more!!!

3.5 MILE RUN

No comments: