Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 536...wOrKiN oN mY 'tHuNdEr tHiGhS'...

Are "thunder thighs" always bad? In my opinion...they are NOT if they are made of muscle...if they are STRONG and POWERFUL...so I work on my legs. So what if I can't wear jeans without "stretch"?!? So what if all my jeans are big in the waist to accommodate the "big butt" and the "thunder thighs" that I build everyday?!? My legs are strong and that makes me happy!

"LEGS"
1 RM BACK SQUAT
45 LBS X 10 (WARMUP)
95 LBS X 1
125 LBS X 1
150 LBS X 1
170 LBS X 1 (FAIL!)
165 lbs x 1 (FAIL!)

I am SOOOO incredibly disappointed!  The last 1RM Back Squat that I did a few weeks ago was 175 lbs!  Today just wasn't my day.  I realized after my 2nd "failure" that today was just NOT the day to do this, so I pulled the plug rather than keep frustrating myself.  I'm done for today.  :(

CARDIO
-----------
30 MIN RECUMBENT BIKE

*earlier this morning I did 100 situps and 100 "air" squats with a guy here in the gym...

No comments: