Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 550...mOrE...

As I said, I was determined to do more today than I have done over the past few days.  I sat down at my computer to check out the Navy SEALS site, and noticed I had a message on Facebook.  I had intended to get to the gym early, but 2 hours later and many Facebook conversations later...I realized that once again, I had been sucked in to what I affectionately call "The Blackhole of Facebook".  I finally left to tan and workout.  I tanned and then my Mom called to invite me to lunch.  I got ready and decided to put working out off for a few hours.

After lunch, I changed and went up to the gym.  I haven't seen J in several days, so we chatted for about an hour before I got started with my workout.  I was doing the Navy SEALS version of a CrossFit workout called "Fight Gone Bad".  It was the same exercises, but in a different way..and it was really tough.  I felt nauseous...really nauseous...close to throwing up almost the whole time!  It was hard, but in the end, I felt good that I was able to push it hard today and do more than I have been able to do over the weekend.

RUN 1 MILE
then:

20 WALL BALLS (16 LB DYNAMAX MED BALL)
20 SDHPs (55 LBs)
20 BOX JUMPs (24 IN)
20 PUSH PRESS (55 LBs)
ROW FOR 20 CALORIES
4 ROUNDS (1 MIN REST BETWEEN RDS)

then:
200 SITUPS (100 ON GHD, 100 REGULAR)

THEN:
RUN 1 MILE

No comments: