Friday, November 28, 2008

Day 436...437...438...439...440...tiMe fLieS...

Wow...time flies! I knew I was behind, but with the holiday...it really got away from me. I can't believe it's already Friday! I'll just list my WODs for each day and try to get back on track starting...NOW.

MONDAY-Day 436:
I was gonna go up to the gym, but I was havin a rough morning and running late. Right as I was about to leave, my Hubby called and invited me to lunch with him. We never get to do that because he eats IN the office everyday. He had an appointment with the eye doctor so he was in town. So, I got ready and decided to just go in to work early and train before my client got there or even in between her and the 5:30 class I was covering. She cancelled so I just went up an hour early to do the same workout they were doing. It was so brutal. It took me over 36 minutes. I was sure EVERYONE in class would crush my time. I was sick..on the floor...or nauseated...for at least 20 minutes afterwards. I realized that I did well when the class started the same workout. It took a few guys almost an hour to complete. I was getting sore before I even left. I knew the next day would be painful.

WORKOUT
-------------
Three rounds for time of:

21 Knees to elbows
21 (1 1/2 pood) Kettlebell swing
21 Push-ups
3 Rope Climbs (ascent and descent)
21 (20 inch) Box jump
21 Deadlift 95lb
Walking lunge, 150 ft

Time=36:48


TUESDAY...Day 437...
AGAIN...I was getting a slow start...feelin sorry for myself...and knowing I needed to get to the gym. I began getting workout clothes on and my Mom called to invite me to lunch with her and my little sister. AGAIN...I went and decided to go up to the gym later. J hadn't worked out either, so he met me at the gym around 5 and we did a WOD...of his choosing...that INCLUDED DEADLIFTS AND BOX JUMPS! OH Noooooooo! It was fun, but hard. I was already sore. It was fun to workout together though.

WORKOUT
___________________
500 M ROW
10 BODY WEIGHT DEADLIFTS (135LBS)
3 ROUNDS
THEN (WITH THE TIMER STILL RUNNING)...
21, 15, 9
22 IN BOX JUMP
RING DIPS (SMALL BAND ASSIST)
TIME = 18:50


WEDNESDAY...Day 438...
I was HURTIN after Monday and Tuesday. I mean REALLY hurtin. I went up to workout before my "girls" came up to train. I tried, but my body betrayed me and I had to give in to the fact that it WASN'T happening. After training my clients and lunch with my kiddos and Sis...I decided to run...BAD IDEA! My right hip was S-O-R-E! Not only did I run...I ran 6 miles..down the highway...that is uphill (pretty steep) on the way back. Not smart when one's hip is sore boys and girls!!! Not smart at all! I was borderline crippled when I got home. I'm talking SERIOUS hip pain..limping and all.

WORKOUT
-------------------
UPPER BODY STRENGTH
BENCH PRESS
45 LBS X 15
65 LBS X 10
85 LBS X 5-5-5-5-5

TRIED TO DO PULL UPS AND DECIDED TO ABORT THE MISSION...

LATER...
6 MILE RUN


THURSDAY...Day 439...THANKSGIVING...
The minute I opened my eyes...the pain burned through my right hip. My first words..."I've really done it this time!!!". I asked hubby to bring me massive amounts of Advil...he did...and I informed him that he would be going to the gym alone. BUMMER! Just turning over in bed was so painful...Why do I do this to myself?!?

UNWANTED REST DAY

Friday (today)...Day 440...

I got up early to write up a workout for my clients. One woke up very sick and cancelled. when I called the other to let her know, she cancelled as well. I headed to the gym myself. I decided to try running as my warmup to see how it felt. I did. It hurt. I still went forward with my workout...I just deleted the run at the end of each round. It went okay...I'm just glad I was able to workout today. After my warmup...I decided I would lay off cardio for one more day.

WARMUP
------------
800 M RUN
DYNAMIC STRETCHING

WORKOUT
--------------
20 D-BALL SLAMS (16 LBS)
20 KB SWINGS (35 LBS)
20 STEP UPS (20 IN BOX HOLDING A 18 LB KB IN EA HAND-10 EA LEG)
20 PUSH PRESS (45 LB BAR)
20 BACK SQUAT (TRANSITION BAR TO BACK ON LAST PUSH PRESS AND IMMEDIATELY START SQUATS)
20 BURPEES
3 ROUNDS FOR TIME

TIME=31:54

No comments: