Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day 417...eLeCtiOn hAnGoVeR...

I stayed up late last night watching all the election news. I wasn't happy with the outcome, but I'm not as hysterical as some people I know. I mean...what can you do? So I went to bed too late and woke up with a bit of an election hangover...tired...headache...sick stomach...and wondering what the hell happened last night. I registered 5 of us to do the MudRun this weekend. I think it will be SO much fun! Once I was done with that...I went to the gym to workout. I had a good hard workout. I felt really nauseous when I was done, which tells me that I gave it my "all". That's a good feeling.

WARMUP
------------
DYNAMIC STRETCHING

WORKOUT
--------------
20 OVERHEAD LUNGES (35 LB BAR)
20 PUSHUPS
20 SINGLE ARM BENT DB ROWS (30 LB DB)
20 STEP UPS (22 IN-20 EA LEG)
20 SITUPS
20 SDHPS (55 LBS)
RUN 400 M
3 ROUNDS FOR TIME
(33:46)

No comments: