Monday, November 10, 2008

Day 422...bLiSteRs sUcK!...

As I said on Saturday...I LOVED the Mud Run. I would do it again in a heartbeat! I have a bunch of bruises by one knee from the obstacles and I got a blister on one heel from running in those boots. I thought that was pretty good...manageable. So, I wasn't a bit worried this morning when I got ready to workout. I put some gauze over the blister and taped it up. It was a little sore, but I thought it was fine. I did an upper body workout and then came home to use my elliptical. Afterwards I took a bath and got ready to go back to the gym to train my client and then cover the 5:30 pm class. I stopped for a late lunch and the minute I stepped out of the car, I realized that my heel was MUCH worse. I think the blister popped. I don't know...but every time I step down on that foot...it is so painful. Now I'm limping around. Oh geez! I hate blisters!

DYNAMIC WARMUP
------------------------

WORKOUT
-------------
BENCH PRESS
45 LBS X 15
65 LBS X 10
75 LBS X 5
85 LBS X 5-5-5-5-5

THEN:
MAX PUSHUPS ON BAR 3X
30 + 23 + 22 = 75 TOTAL

THEN:
25 DIPS ON PARALETTES
3 SETS

THEN:
15 HAMMER CURLS (15 LB DBs)
10 BARBELL BENT ROWS (85 LBS)
3 SUPERSETS

CARDIO
-----------
30 MINUTES ON ELLIPTICAL

No comments: