Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 430..."dA LeGs"...

When I was trying to decide what the title of today's post would be...I was feelin a bit blank. I mean...I worked my legs and abs...I'm tired (as one SHOULD be after working out)...nothing exciting happened...so I'm thinkin..."Legs...legs...legs..."....and suddenly I did what I do quite often. I say something completely weird and dorky that is not funny to anyone else but me...and not only do I find it amusing and funny...I crack myself up with it. I ACTUALLY laugh out loud. Sometimes I feel sorry for the people in my life. So anyways, as I'm thinkin...I say...to myself...because I'm alone..."DA LEGS!" just like those guys on SNL that say, "DA BEARS!"...or "DA BULLS!"..and I cracked myself up...and so...I stuck with it! Luckily, I didn't have any heart attacks during my workout like THOSE guys...nor did I consume any "polish sausage"! AHa! ha! ha! See, I did it again!

LOWER BODY STRENGTH DAY
-----------------------------------

DYNAMIC WARMUP CONCENTRATING ON MY LOWER BODY

THEN:
BACK SQUATS
------------------
(2 MIN REST BETWEEN SETS)
45 LBS X 15 (warmup)
65 LBS X 5
85 LBS X 5
95 LBS X 5
105 LBS X 5
115 LBS X 5
120 LBS X 5

THEN:
STEP UPS ON 18 IN BOX WITH 65 LB BARBELL ON BACK (10 EA LEG)
3 SETS

THEN:
15 RDLs (95 LBS)
3 SETS WITH 1 MIN REST BETWEEN

THEN:
ABS
-----
10 GHD SIT UPS
10 ANCHORED SIT UPS (ABMAT)
10 BALL PASS (V-UP POSITION...HANDS TO FEET...BACK AND FORTH)
10 MED BALL TWISTS (15 LN MED BALL)
4 SUPERSETS

THEN:
ROW 2,500 M FOR CARDIO

No comments: