Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day 416...rOcKiN tHe vOtE aNd rOcKiN mY rUn...

I wasn't feelin like voting. Maybe because I was feelin like it was a lost cause...no no negativity!...but I had my son with me and I thought he would enjoy the experience of going with me...and I wanted to set an example for my kids. Anyways...I went and did it! I rocked the vote baby! Ha!

It wasn't until this evening that I was able to workout because I spent the day with my son...he had a tooth pulled and then played hooky. We had fun, so waiting to workout was worth it. I went to run before it got too dark...and then...I rocked my run! I felt strong and fast the WHOLE time. I never wanted to stop. I never felt that miserable "hitting the wall" feeling. I just powered through. LOVE runs like that. Now I just got done doin some work on my arms and chest here at home.

It was a little strange the way things went...but I had a great day!

WORKOUT
---------------
DB BENCH PRESS (2-25LB DBs)
MAX REPS FOR 3 SETS
20 + 18 + 14 = 52

12 DB CONCENTRATION CURLS (12 LBs)
12 OH TRICEP PRESS (25 LB DB)
3 SETS

PUSHUPS WITH FEET ELEVATED (18 IN)
MAX REPS FOR 3 SETS
9 + 6 + 6 = 21

12 LATERAL/FRONT SHOULDER RAISE
12 MILITARY PRESS
3 SETS

CARDIO
----------
4.5 MILE RUN

3 SETS

No comments: