Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day 423...wHo kNeW?...

So, who knew one little blister could cause such a problem?!? I mean I'm pretty tough, but what a nightmare! I was so miserable last night that I couldn't just rest my heel down on my bed, so I decided to soak my feet in some Epsom salt and then put Neosporin and a bandaid on it.

At first I could barely submerge my foot in the warm water, but I eased into it and ended up soaking my feet in the candlelight while reading the latest Cosmo with a flashlight because our power was out. It looked really weird...purple-ish afterwards. This morning it's still tender but amazingly, I can walk normally and put pressure on my foot without extreme pain. So, I decided it wouldn't be the best idea to strap tennis shoes on again and workout like a madman. I just put a pair of socks on and did the elliptical. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll be back in business!

ELLIPTICAL 30 MIN

No comments: