Friday, September 26, 2008

DAY 377...pLaYiN cAtCh uP!"

This has been a strange week...one that I can't say I'll be sad to see GO! I've felt behind...everyday...no matter what. I've felt like I've messed up...ALOT and I've been tired. Anywho, I haven't been posting my workouts...so I'll quit WHINING and start typing!

Day 375...Wednesday

"HELEN"
Run 400 M
21 Kettle Bell Swings
12 Pull Ups
TIME = 13:44
The last time I did this workout, it took me 17:26. NO! I didn't shave 4 minutes off my time! I did this when I was still training with J and he gave me the MEN'S RXed weight KB (53 lbs!!) instead of the WOMEN'S weight (35 lbs). It was hard, but really it was just the pull ups that got me. I never seem to get any better at them...but I did it so AGAIN...I won't whine about it.



Day 376..Thursday

20 BALL TOSS/SQUAT (16 LB D-BALL)
20 BALL SLAM (16 LB D-BALL)
20 BOX JUMP (24 IN BOX)
20 THRUSTER (45 LB BAR)
20 PULL UP (CHOSE TO USE SMALL BAND AND DO "DEAD HANG")
20 BACK EXTENSIONS (GHD)
20 SIT UPS (GHD)
RUN 400 M
3 ROUNDS FOR TIME
(didn't time as I was SO slow moving)

THEN:
RUN 2 MILES
Bad...very bad! I woke up at 3:30 AM coughing. Then when I got up at 6:30 for the day, my throat was sore and my nose was running. I kept feeling sad and crying for NO REASON..I mean I have some things buggin me, but it was extreme. I felt so tired...so down...so weak. I MADE myself go to the gym! I got there...UGLY..no makeup...hairy legs...expecting to be alone. I pulled up...2 cars I did not recognize parked there...a Corvette and a Saturn...hmmmm When I walked in I was confused for a split second b/c it was A and K. I did not recognize them at first b/c those are NOT the cars they usually drive. Normally, there would be 2 trucks! I felt bad. I haven't seen A in forever and when I finally did...I was a depressive freak. I WANTED to be cheery and funny and happy...but I couldn't...I didn't have the strength. I think he thought I don't care. I do. I felt dumb. I started working out and it was NOT good. The moment I did my first rep...the moment I lifted a weight...I felt incredible fatigue. I never quit, but I wasn't sure I'd finish. It was very frustrating and hard on my ego. I did finally finish and then went and did a very short run before going back home.



DAY 377...TODAY...FRIDAY

I'm RELUCTANTLY resting! I talked to J last night about these problems/symptoms I'm having. He says it's "classic signs of over training!" and that I should rest...FOR A WEEK!!! I know I won't go a week! I'm too paranoid about being fat. A agreed with the overtraining part when I talked to him this morning...and says I need "work on my head" because of my "fears". Probably so, but whatever...I am who I am...paranoia and all! Somedays, I'm just a mess. I'm gonna get my nails done, shop, train JE, and try to relax!REST DAY

No comments: