Saturday, September 20, 2008

Day 371...pArT 1...hOw mAnY tiMeS cAn i sAy iT?!?

This picture is NOT from today's workout...and believe it or not..this was not posed...that was really the way we looked that day after a grueling workout. I used this picture because it is a perfect illustration of the way I feel.

"I'm tired." "I'm sleepy." "I'm in slow motion." "I'm bored." "I'm tired." "I'm sleepy." BLAH BLAH BLAH! How can anyone stand me these days?!? I'M IN A PERPETUAL STATE OF BEING TIRED! I don't know why. Am I depressed? Am I imagining things? Am I lazy? or Am I just old?!? The sad part is that I REALLY AM that sleepy...slow...and tired. Maybe I should rest...maybe I need to go get a physical...

It's after 1pm and I have not worked out for the day. I have excuses...picking kids up from sleepovers and a soccer game and family breakfast at IHOP after that that we had to wait over 30 minutes for. But STILL...I'm sitting at my computer...feeling exhausted...full of pancakes...with obsessive thoughts of sleep...instead of rushing to the gym. What the freak?!? That's it! I'm getting dressed and driving to the gym...to do...SOMETHING. I am stronger than this...I think... We'll see. Hopefully there's more to report later.

No comments: